Butterflies

 This is my first make as a team member with paper fundays  http://paperfundaychallenges.blogspot.com/?m=1.  The image I have used comes from this months sponsor who is Eureka! Stamps.  I have coloured it in using Arteza pencil crayons and then I copied it and reduced it in size to 65% to make it easier to work with on a card.  I used white card stock and layered up with black cardstock.  The Matt layers are around an eighth of an inch on all sides of the butterfly image.  My aim was to keep it simple and I had in mind to layer it up so you can the whole image with some pops of black between each layer.  I am pleased with the overall result and thank Eureka! Stamps for providing the image. 


Comments

  1. Hi, Ros! Thanks for the blog comment you left and what a pretty technique card for your first DT show-off with TPF. I love that triple layer technique, always striking, and just the other day I was mulling over printing a digi really big, coloring it, scanning it, then being able to have any size of pre-colored digi. The little sizes kill my eyesight with my alcohol markers. But I bought a set of Zig Clean Color markers and their tips are so awesome it's easier to color the tiny spaces for me now. That's a lotsa butterflies but makes a really nice background especially for your matted layers. Happy St. Paddys! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lee Holland Hedgehog with Daffodil