Lee Holland Hedgehog with Daffodil

 


Here is my project for April.  I chose the hedgehog as he looked so cute.  I have coloured him in using my Arteza pencils.  I put the image over the top of some textured paper so that when I coloured it in it gave the hedgehog some depth so that you can imagine his spines and fur are real.  I have coloured the butterfly in blue and yellow and also added some blue and pale yellow Nuvo drops.  This is to show support to the Ukraine.  I have then mat and layered in blue and gold to continue the theme. 🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦



Comments

  1. Very clever how you've given the hedgie some texture! Thanks for another lovely team project for The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Butterflies